What do you do during the class?
Why does the moon look different every night? Also, do you know after the Sun, Moon is the second brightest object in the sky. Let’s observe the Moon every night and chart down the phases!
Suitable for kids 6 to 10 years old.
How it works
1. Select your preferred workshop time slot.
2. Write down your address on the REMARKS column.
3. You’ll receive your materials in the mail before your workshop. (Yes! Materials are inclusive in the fee)
4. A live online session joining link will be sent via email before the event.
* Please select a workshop slot that’s at least 1 week away to be safe.
Estimated Delivery Dates
You will receive your material box in 3-5 working days.
FREE DELIVERY NATIONWIDE!!!
The Dork Side is founded by Vivienne, a workshop offering science activities and experiments to kids from 4 to 10 years old. Vivienne believes that children have great curiosity and imaginations, and science experiments give us great values such as critical thinking, problem solving, honesty, discipline, perseverance and humility. The Dork Side encourages these values and motivate your children in many ways.
More Classes by Vivienne
These classes are available based on your selections.